Showing album artwork on my live hub

Hi, I can’t seem to get my itunes album artwork to come through when I transfer my music to the live hub.  I’m transferring the musc by copying the album folder and dragging it to the network share that is the live hub.  so i navigate to C:/…/itunes/music and then drag the folder containing the music over to the share.  I can play the music no problem but cant see the album cover like I do in itunes.  What am I doing wrong?  Any help much appreciated, thanks Pete.

have you read this post??Re: Album Art

Options

Friday

iTunes is the worst possible program to setup your mp3 tags.

In order to make them work properly with your live hub you should get MP3TAG

It sounds like an impossible thing to redo all your files but you will soon find out that it won’t take too long. It took me 2.5 hours for 100 GB…

When you do it make sure you have a folder.jpg for each folder, especially the artist folder.

Once you are done with it make sure you will always get your covers and tags through this software PRIOR to loading it into the iTunes library. Put your generated folder in it’s final location (where itunes would copy it upon adding to the library…i.E. “Metallica/Kill Em All” because otherwise iTunes will only copy the mp3 files and not your folder art work.

Kudos for helpful posts are most appreciated, thank you…

THERE IS NO ESCAPE THE BLACK MAMBA 2.0 IS COMING