Shortcut to common apps, specifically Netflix

I use Netflix 60% of my time on my WDTVLive+, the other 40% of the time local content.  I hate the fact I have to scroll through the menus to get to Netflix, why isnt there a dedictated button or shortcut?  Even on the Online Content menu, Netflix is all the way at the end of the list, why?

wdtv007 wrote:

I use Netflix 60% of my time on my WDTVLive+, the other 40% of the time local content.  I hate the fact I have to scroll through the menus to get to Netflix, why isnt there a dedictated button or shortcut?  Even on the Online Content menu, Netflix is all the way at the end of the list, why?

… because if there were shortcuts to everything, then they’d no longer be shortcuts.  :)  By the way, if it’s at the end of the list, Scroll UP to get to the end.

WHAT??

What you said makes no sense.   Thats like saying Mac or Windows shouldnt have shortcuts in the tasbar or dock.  Shortcuts are for the apps you use most often, hence its a shortcut!  

Was searching this myself… when I realized hitting “Options” when Netflix is highlighted you can add it to your favorites… Presumably putting it first on your favorites list makes it accessible in less taps than digging for it… 

Still being I use Netflix 95% – one button would be nice. 

Favorites on the WDTV Live Plus?  I know its on the WDTV Live Hub and newer Live, but I dont remember it being on the Live Plus.  BTW, I dont have the Live Plus anymore, gave it my parents.