ShareSpace error after firmware upgrade

I just upgraded to the latest firmware for my 4TB ShareSpace.  Machine had been running fine for quite some time.  I had a drive go bad so I replaced it and it worked fine.  While in working on the drive replacement I noticed that there was a firmware upgrade so I installed that after I saw the drive was rebuilt and working.

New firmware being: 2.3.02

After the install of the new firmware, i can no longer log into my ShareSpace.  When I enter my user/psw it just repaints the login page.  Yes I’ve confirmed I’m entering them correclty.  When I enter incorrectly I get an error saying they are wrong, when entering correclty the message goes away and just repaints the login page.  And yes I’ve tried the defaults user/psw too.

There is also an error message at the top of my page, may be a indicator as to what is wrong:

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /DataVolume/_torrent_ (errno=5 - Input/output error) in /proto/SxM_webui/ctcs/ctcsconfig.inc on line 24

Any ideas?   How do I go about downgrading to previous firmware?

Thanks in advance,

CJ

Several hours later with no replies and no forward moviement, I held down the power button for a time and the system rebooted itself.  After it came up the original error on the login page was gone and I can login.

However, now ALL the drive lights show steady amber as it failure.  I can login and look around but there is nothing there. All drives show failure:  What do I do to fix this?  I have over 2TB of data on this drive…SECOND sharespace to fail on me!  I can’t beleive WD is failing so hard for me!

System Network Storage Media Users Status
Home | Disk Manager
Disk Volume Size Description Status  
HDD 4 Unassigned 931.51 GB WDC WD10EADS-00M2B0 Failed   
HDD 3 Unassigned 931.51 GB WDC WD10EADS-00L5B1 Failed   
HDD 2 Unassigned 931.51 GB WDC WD10EADS-00L5B1 Failed   
HDD 1 Unassigned 931.51 GB WDC WD10EADS-00M2B0 Failed   

Hi, seem like the RAID failed. I would try taking the hard drives out, one by one, then connect them directly to the PC and running a test with DLG. Remember to always connect the hard drive back to the same location. 

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/940