Shared folder on my pc works, but wont show new files automaticly

Hi all,

First of all, i love the live hub, works absolutely great and play every thinkable file!!!

But i do have a problem with the file sharing part.

Today i setup my WD TV live hub to find my shared pc folders.

All works great but…

When i place a new file in my folder, it wont show up automaticly.

But when i remove a file through my wd tv live hub interface, it starts to compily the library, and than the new files do appear… So it seems like the software needs a trigger to read the new files in the directory, it wont do it automaticly…

How can i fix this???

Is there like a button that allows me to refresh the folder content manually, so it finds the new files when i want it to?

Does someone have a solution?

Or if someone has had the same problem and fixed somehow, can you explain how?

Bye, Peter!

Try pressing the power off button on the remote for about 3 seconds. Now press it again to turn the hub on. The hub should recompile. Go to to your shared folder,wait until the recompile is complete - are your new files now seen?

Hi!

Thanks for your fast reaction.

The 3 second thing, what does that do exacly, does it reset my media library or something?

Or is it just what i want; a trick to make sure it reloads the folders?

ViezeMan wrote:

Hi!

Thanks for your fast reaction.

The 3 second thing, what does that do exacly, does it reset my media library or something?

Or is it just what i want; a trick to make sure it reloads the folders?

That 3 seconds thing turns off your hub. If you just simply press the power, it will just go on standby. When the hub loads after booting, it will automatically recompile your files so you will see the new files you copied.