Serious Question: Is the Youtube I watch on WD TV Media Player different?

I had no idea where else to ask this.

I’ve always used my iPad to view all of my Youtube videos, but I just got my WD TV Media Player setup very recently.

Is there anyway for me to verify that the Youtube I’m watching on my WD TV Media Player is actually the correct material and is identical to the Youtube I watch on my iPad???

Thanks!

it’s “Youtube Leanback” (example pic below) … “Sign In” with your Youtube Login, and you’ll see a History / Recently Watched videos that you were viewing on your iPad (assuming you you were signed in when watching on your iPad)

1 Like

Thanks!

I thought about signing into my Youtube Username and Password into Youtube, but isn’t there a possibility that my username and password will be leaked out…???

Don’t be so concerned. Jeeze, it is YOUTUBE, not a bank account. It is the only way to use YouTube, meaning having your own account so you have history and other features only if you are signed in.

1 Like

But considering how a youtube account can often be linked with social media, or google accounts (or how people use email and the same passwords for various accounts), it’s a valid question.

I love your chosen name, ‘AnimalLover.’ I love animals and have saved a sanctuary ‘difficult’ cat who I spoil rotten. I frequently get horrified about [Deleted] often genocidal attitude to animals, particularly dogs. The videos on YouTube of them doing this stuff cause me much discomfort. (Sorry to be off topic and serious!)