Seperate folder for TV Shows

Hi all, 

i’ve had my my Live Hub for a month now and i am loving it. I have music, photo’s, movies and tv series all loaded onto the internal hdd and and ext. wd 2tb hdd.

My only gripe though is when going through the mocchi interface and clicking into the video tab you get movies and individual tv episodes all mixed up - it looks messy. 

Is there any way to seperate the generic videos tab to house both and still have all of the movie info?

thanks in advance.

I have Movies and TV Shows in separate folders…  

Then in the TV Show Folder, I have a separate folder per SERIES, and then a Folder Per SEASON.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

I have Movies and TV Shows in separate folders…  

Then in the TV Show Folder, I have a separate folder per SERIES, and then a Folder Per SEASON.

Same setup for me. Works great. (although I wish there would be a “movies” and “tv-shows” from the main menu like Boxee)

Cheers guys for the response. I have my ext hdd setup with separate Videos and Tv folders and then separate folders in the tv folder per series and season. But it still all get bundled together under the mochi video tab. No folders show in there.

You need to hit the GREEN BUTTON and select FOLDER Filter.

I have Folder filter  on but the only folder I see is the “Media sample” one. If I create one at the same place it does not work… but if i create one under media sample its working.

any help please ?

Does the folder you’re creating actually have anything IN it?   An empty folder will not display.

found out !

I added a random serie.jpg file and the folder appeared.

FYI my old folder was :

\serie\fringe\

\serie\fringe\fringe.jpg

\serie\fringe\fringe\ep1.avi

\serie\fringe\fringe\ep1.jpg

I added serie\serie.jpg and it worked.

3 points:

1. manage folder creation and rename/move files from a PC using Windows Explorer  (WDHUB shows under “Network”)

2. various settings including “view all local content” or whatever. it’s best not to view ONLY the local hard drive if you have a USB drive (really don’t see why they bothered, why wouldn’t you want to see whatever’s hooked up?)

3. adding CONTENT isn’t always the best idea. It will rename the title, and sometimes it’s easier to just have the text such as “Harry Potter #1”, “Harry Potter #1 - Special Features”; renaming often puts things out of order. Sure you get a fancier interface but it’s NOT easier to use.