Sentinel DX4000: An error occurred while setting up your server

On the topic of USB drives, is there a brand you recommend? Hopefully something available at a BestBuy/Target/Staples/RadioShack?

I have done 5 or so of these recovery’s past couple of weeks. The time to copy/lay down the image is less than 30 minutes. Though it stiil takes almost 2 hours before it reboots/finishes enough to use it

If you can remote to the box and see your data just attach a sub drive or something and copy the data. Or you will need raid recovery software getdataback or similar

I purchased these from amazon Lexar JumpDrive V20 16GB USB Flash Drive LJDV20-16GABNL3 - 3 Pack
I have used two so far with no problems

I think any new purchase would be fine

Thats what I thought, this amount of time is insane.

I can technically RDP to the box, but the password I specified isn’t working, nor is the default Admin password.

With the RAID recovery software getdataback, I assume I need to physically relocate the drives into another machine first? Or is it possible to connect the sentinel to a computer and use the software?

Looks like those drives are located near me, ill pick up a pack and try them out.

Looking into getdataback, im assuming the NAS Data Recovery V2.40 NAS Data Recovery — Recover NAS RAID Boxes is the software I should use?

no you need raid not nas

or

with the recovery software you slave or use a usb dock/adapter in another pc

like I said if you cannot rdp to the server it is broken.

I asked if you are using English all the way, if not then the password is still using the English keyboard