Second user can not log in to mycloud drive dashboard

I created a second user and set permissions accordingly but this second user can not log into the my cloud drive and dashboard I am only able to have one functional user and that is the admin which I added a suffix to the “admin” and it still logs on OK second user though is a NOGO. I should note the E-Mail address is the same for both users I tried using a different E-Mail with the same result.
This is really a PITA.
WD MyCloud 3TB model

Bob

Well I created the second user and now I can not access the shares I could previous says nothing is shared with me I can not add my E-Mail back even after deleting the second user so I can not access the shares through the web mycloud interface I get the screen shot message that this email can not be deleted I am not trying to delete it I am ADDING IT.
How do I accociate my Email back again to my account? The app works fine it is the web browser interface that does not show my shares now.

Below Is what I see now prior to the above my files were here. I am aware that the web interface is being upgraded but I do not think this is why my shares are not displaying it appears that my account is no longer associated with my E-Mail. If the new web interface uses the app user name and password to log in rather than the E-mail then perhaps this will no longer matter?

Screen Shot 2015-09-11 at 12.01.43 AM.png

screen shots not visable yet

the 1st user created is the admin user and the only user that can use the dashboard and can create and manage other users

Thanks that explains the dashboard question. What about the change in the shares using the Web based interface? Can you now see the screen shots?

Bob

I am aware that the web interface is being upgraded

The WD2go web interface in no longer available:

http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Cloud/New-users-cannot-connect-remotely-to-WD2go/td-p/899004

"On August 27, 2015, WD will be upgrading and replacing WD2go.com with a different Web-based access system. We expect that this upgrade period will last several weeks. We will provide further updates on the availability of the new Web-based access system periodically during this time on this page.

" You will not be able to use WD2go.com during this time. WD2go.com itself will no longer be available after this perod."

Yes I am aware of the web based upgrade process but the web address that comes up not a direct “WD2GO” it must be the newer version? still works. After the account changes access switched to the second user and now I can not get it back for my admin account see screen shot below how do I get access for my admin account? The E-mail will not take it says it already has an account associated with it.

Bob

This is what I get when I try and create a mycloud.com account with my admin account

Email NOGO.jpg

it must be the newer version? 

The last we heard is that new access methods will not be available until ‘some time towards the end of September’.

http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Cloud/New-Firmware/td-p/901243/page/3

cpt_paranoia wrote:

it must be the newer version? 

The last we heard is that new access methods will not be available until ‘some time towards the end of September’.

http://community.wd.com/t5/My-Cloud/New-Firmware/td-p/901243/page/3

It was working fine the address starts as follows:" https://idp.mycloud.com/idp/…" Of course a whole lot after that I can log in with my E-Mail and password and I had acces to all of my files.
Again how do I get mycloud access back to my admin account with this E-mail address already associaded SNAFU?

SEE below for how the log in page appears.

Bob

How do I remove an accounts associated E-mail address so I can assign it back to my admin account in reality this should be the only account that has this E-Mail address but when I created a second user and used the same E-Mail address it took and after removing this user it failed to release the E-Mail address somehow?
Would a complete reset of my MyCloud device be required? I have previously deleted all other users so the only account I have is my admin account.

Bob

Well I believe that I found the problem when I set up my Android tablet as a MyCloud device it was listed as the E-Mail address since the tablet it’s self is associated with the same E-mail address, once I removed this device using the trash can icon I was then able to register the E-Mail with the Admin accounts MyCloud and it sent the “Personal cloud has been created for you” E-Mail.
I can now sign in and see my stuff as before as shown below.

Bob