Second TV... HELP!

Hi there - first off the bat, apologies for not being as tech savvy as some of you…

I have  WD Hub connected to my main TV - and want to be able to watch items on it to a second TV, here lies my first problem: Am I able to simply watch movies say on a second TV? If so…

A)  What is the best way of doing this? 

• buy a DNLA compatible 32’ TV? - connect it via a CAT cable?

• buy any 32’ TV I like and add an addition part to allow me to ‘see’ the network? - again connect a CAT cable?

One draw back is I don’t have huge cash to drop on this - I was hoping to add the second TV and any additional extras for about $350

Thanks for any help in advance!!!

London wrote:

Hi there - first off the bat, apologies for not being as tech savvy as some of you…

I have  WD Hub connected to my main TV - and want to be able to watch items on it to a second TV, here lies my first problem: Am I able to simply watch movies say on a second TV? If so…

A)  What is the best way of doing this? 

• buy a DNLA compatible 32’ TV? - connect it via a CAT cable?
  • buy any 32’ TV I like and add an addition part to allow me to ‘see’ the network? - again connect a CAT cable?

One draw back is I don’t have huge cash to drop on this - I was hoping to add the second TV and any additional extras for about $350

Thanks for any help in advance!!!

Might be possible to find a DLNA 32" for 350.00 But I took a quick peek at Walmart.com looks like the cheapest was about 528.00.

NOT DLNA you could get a 32" for about 250.00 and then add a WD LIVE TV or a Plus for under 100.00 if you shop around.