Second internal hard drive not found

Hello everybody. I am new here and I am very impresed on how friendly and helpful people are so thank you everyone for your help it is very appreciated.  I’ve been looking for a windows sharing problem for a while and I have finally fix part of my problem. I can now see my main hard drive where windows is installed “C” drive from WDTV but I cannot see my second internal 1 TB hard drive witch where all my movies are. Maybe there is an existing threat about it but I did a lot of research and I didn’t find anything helpful for my problem so I am sorry if that problem has been subject to a threat before and fixed, I didn’t find it.

Can someone tell me what is the problem or what am I doing wrong please.

My machine is a:

-WD TV Live Streaming media player

-My pc run Windows 8.1

- have reboot all my network several time.

-my “B” hard drive is shared and  all my movie folders on this hard drive are shared.

-the media library is on.

-no password protection on my pc

-My WDTV is conect wireless and my pc is wired

Help me please.

Thank you

Rick

Welcome to the Community.

It would be best to double-check the permissions and settings applied to the missing hard drive and ensuring they match the permissions set to your “C” drive, as it seems to be working.

As a general guidance for permission issues, it’s best to allow access to “Everyone”, “Guest”, and “Anonymous Logon” to absolutely clear any password requirement for access, and then proceeding to remove public access.

Hello Trancer. Thank you for your advice. UInfortunately, it don’t work.  I don’t understand, it was working just fine on windows 8 and since I upgrade my pc to windows 8.1 I can’t see my second hard drive anymore. My two hard drive have the same permission and sharing setings.

Can you think of something els?

Thank you 

Rick

The only other thing I can think of is removing all sharing permissions altogether from the missing storage volume and starting over in order to discard a permissions conflict leftover from the OS migration.