Scrolling background

am i able to completely disabl ethe scrolling images…not put the delay on for 5 miutes or anything, just no image at all leaving a black background ???

if you are referring to the backdrop pictures for video that has had meta data compiled, then yes you can. If you go into the directory of the media file and find the xml file of metadata that was created you can delete the backdrop art references out. That will leave you with a black screen behind the show synopsis when you browse your folders

so do you mean into every xml file generated…is there possibly a setting in the player itself otherwise could take forever

@megamark

so do you mean into every xml file generated…is there possibly a setting in the player itself otherwise could take forever

Not so, even if you had a MILLION Movies it only takes a few seconds to remove the “tag” reference, sure the data between the “tag” will still be there… but if there is no “tag” the Hub shouldn’t Parse it.

Using a “Batch” program.

eg. “TEXTREP”  http://www.download25.com/install/free-text-blocks-replacer.html

basically tell it what to find…

eg. <backdrop>

replace with <>

next step tell it to find  </backdrop>

replace with <>

2 Step Process and is Lightning Quick.

cheers… will give it a go and let you know how i went

no luck so far…i got an unhandled exception at 0040181E-7ACCESS_VIOLATION message    :cry: