Screen keeps going blank

Hi everyone, I had this issue previously but managed to work it out…now not so much and am about to snap!  Have had the unit since new in Nov 2013.  Have only used it on one TV and all was mostly ok. Now even after leaving unplugged overnight, resetting a bizillion times and also unplugged my router and modum…all I end up with is a blank screen after about 15sec.  It comes on and lets me choose language and then about 10sec into typing in my password it goes blank and stays blank.  I tried to get the unit replaced on this site and it says i must register it.  I try to register it and it wont come up!  It does tell me that I still have two months left of warranty though…aarggh…have spent hours on this today looking through forums, as i use it while i work out…needless to say I havent exercised lol…

Hi, have you tried using a different HDMI cable to connect the WDTV? If the problem continues, you can contact support directly and the can register the WDTV for you and also create the RMA. Check the links below for more information.

http://support.wd.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

:catvery-happy: Actually someone called yesterday and they are replacing the unit…Impressed with the quick response and how fast this has been resolved…THANKS WD.  Guess I will have to get my butt back on the treadmill now lol…