SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go vs Luxe - differences?

Hello,

are there reasons to choose one of the following over the other?

1. SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go USB Type-C 128GB, USB-C 3.0/USB-A 3.0
  2. SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe 128GB, USB-C 3.0/USB-A 3.0

other reasons than dimensions height, lenght etc.

I guess the key differences would be speed, but WD doesn’t mention data about write speeds. How do I decide?

Also WD says, the swivel thing is there to protect the USB-connections, when you have it in your trowsers, but how can it, when one side is always uncovered.

" Swivel design to protect connectors
Toss it in your bag or pocket. The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Go is built to protect the drives connectors when you are on the move."

Thank you in advance!

Hi @FlowerDrive,

Please refer to the below-mentioned links to check the differences:

SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go USB Type C: Ultra Dual Drive Go USB Type-C™ | Western Digital

SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type C:SanDisk Ultra® Dual Thumb Drive Luxe USB Type-C™ Flash Drives | Western Digital

Hi @Keerti_01 ,

Thank you for trying to help, but the two links is where I come from, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to cite the passage about the swivel design!

Unfortunately the links do not give any information about write speeds (datasheets there do not either).

Hello,

SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe, the high-end USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance with 150MB/s read speeds let you quickly move your files to your computer.

SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Go, the high-end USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance with 150MB/s read speeds let you quickly move your files to your computer.

For more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance:
https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask

Thanks again @Keerti_01

but I asked for WRITE SPEEDS not read speeds!

I contacted the support, now.

Thanks though.