RPM speed on those products

Hi. i want to ask RPM speed of this product: Western Digital My Book Studio Edition 320GB

and this product: Western Digital My Book Home 750GB

and this: Western Digital 320GB MY Book Studio 

because i cant find nothing about this.thanks

Peter

Check this article for the answer.

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1704/session/L3RpbWUvMTMyNzg3NTIxMC9zaWQvajNFejVvUGs%3D

thanks for your reply.with my few english i understand  that,may vary the drive speed of what exactly?the weather for example?nobody knows the speed ether the factory?"We can only guarantee drive capacity. We cannot guarantee a particular internal hard drive model…"  so,the drives inside the external box’s coming random?I have to buy fw 800-7200 rpm drive for my work and i have to be lucky when i buy it with finger closed?

I would think you would want to be focusing on overall performance and not just rotational speed… 

i’m working on mac and Logic pro,and the best solution to work without any problems and issius on my system is with fw disk 7200 RPM speed ONLY.i have to check to different company?all those years i bought varius usb disks  “7200” you write to me,probably is not 7200?i have to thing that various conflicts on my systems It is because of that,and WD

“policy” ?

Write us a guide please how to order,buy,and PAY a FIREWIRE HARD DISK 7200 RPM

and tony,i hope i answer to you why i need the max rpm speed.

peterpanx wrote:

i’m working on mac and Logic pro,and the best solution to work without any problems and issius on my system is with fw disk 7200 RPM speed ONLY.i have to check to different company?all those years i bought varius usb disks  “7200” you write to me,probably is not 7200?i have to thing that various conflicts on my systems It is because of that,and WD

“policy” ?

Write us a guide please how to order,buy,and PAY a FIREWIRE HARD DISK 7200 RPM

and tony,i hope i answer to you why i need the max rpm speed.

I’m sorry, but that’s not going to happen.  With our USB 2.0 drives, there might be just about any one of our family drives inside.  There is no way to pick and choose an external USB 2.0 drive with a particular internal drive inside it. 

you write bill that the disks inside the WD external boxes is random finally?why the company dont take clearly a position on this?this ‘policy’ is only WD or every company with hard disks production  use this abnormal incredible way for the clients?you say like this : "  buy 7200,take random,if you are lucky,you have 7200… we can be sure only for the capacity…

Tragic situation  man… ! lets me ask something more…the global market knows anything about this?