Resume where WDTV stop

It’s great to view Video or Music on WDTV box. The only problem I had was that I cannot sit still in one hour to watch or listen to the end.

Is there a way to have WDTV box resume to the exact track where it was stop when I power on it next time?

Right now it’s a pain to search to where is was left, otherwise I have to watch from beginning.

Thank you very much.

myFirst WDTVLive.

Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

Ideas Lab
http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea

Can’t speak for music, but it does do this for video.

If you stop a video and exit (don’t just turn off the Live but exit back to the video menu) the next time you go to play that video it will give you a choice to resume play where you left off or not.

I don’t play any music but I’d guess this might also work – try exiting first before you turn off the power.

Yes, with video, it prompts for resume last video but not with music. I definitely wish to have this option on next firmware update.

I’ll post to “Idea” thread instead.