Restore file from more than 3 months ago

Hi team,

My Customer had an issue with his actual backup and want to recover backup that come from it’s old (3 months for the last backup) backup system who is Arkeia 10.0.14

For the story: 3 months ago, we changed customer backup solution to Veeam, so we kept Arkeia backups and we just stop the server, in this way we have all backups data.
Last Week our customer was attack by a ransomware and it’s actual Veeam was infected to.
So we decided to recover it’s old data from Arkeia but we are not able to see it in the console…

All backups occurs on disks (no tape), we have 2 disks storages and savepacks.

Can anyone behelp me to restore his backup please? We Don’t find any way to read actual backups in Arkeia!!!

Hi jprevot,

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this.

To Contact WD for Technical Support

https://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en
The link below will allow you to call support.

Hi Alex,

I already tried, and there is the answer :
Unfortunately the Arkeia product has reached its end of life for online presence, licenses, sales, marketing and technical support
so the request for assistance cannot be processed. We are not aware of any partners in Europe that would be able to assist as
the product has been EOL. We are not aware of We sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

So I hope some one can help me through the Community.

I also try to find installer to make a fresh install, because ftp.arkeia.com is offline!