Restart and Browser

Every time I have shut down my WD TV LiveHub with the remote and starts it up again with the remote nothing appears on my TV.

I always must take the electrical power lead off it and connect that power lead again and restart the WD TV Live Hub before something comes up om my TV and before I can use it again at all. That is a little anoying.

Something to do with that ?

Also it is nice, that I can use FaceBook and youtube on the WD TV LiveHub. Does anybody know if there will  come a browser that will make it possible to get stuff from other places on the internet such as for example other different sites and services / internet TV ?

How are you connected to your TV - HDMI, component or composite. Try composite and see if that cures your problem.

kjeldaage wrote:

Every time I have shut down my WD TV LiveHub with the remote and starts it up again with the remote nothing appears on my TV.

I always must take the electrical power lead off it and connect that power lead again and restart the WD TV Live Hub before something comes up om my TV and before I can use it again at all. That is a little anoying.

Something to do with that ?

Also it is nice, that I can use FaceBook and youtube on the WD TV LiveHub. Does anybody know if there will  come a browser that will make it possible to get stuff from other places on the internet such as for example other different sites and services / internet TV ?

The WD TV LiveHub is connected to the TV with a HDMI cable - I don’t have other cables - and - don’t think it should be connected otherwise.

The power to the WD TV LiveHub AND to my router is NOT on, when I don’t use theese things.

I have a similar problem. I am connected to my tv using hdmi cable and if the power is on on my wd hd tv live hub or if the power cord is plugged into it while the tv is off, when i turn the tv on I have no audio. Basicly the tv has to be on first before i can plug in and turn on the wd tv tv live if I want audio

I suggested you use composite to see if that will cure your problem. Its not a long term solution its just a troubleshooting step.