Reset Camera IP

I just bought a Readyview 4k camera. The first thing I do with IP cameras is set a static IP address. I did this and might have fat-fingered the IP address so now the camera is no longer visible on my LAN. Is there a way to reset the camera and try this again, or do I now own a useless camera?

You can press the RESET button on the back of the camera for 20 seconds. Before you do this…make sure you go in your setting area and set all the cameras back to DHCP…

this 100% doesn’t work to get a camera to work again if you get it plugged into the wrong port after removing a few cameras at once. you MUST plug it back into the same port. i moved my system to another room and now nothing works. have to throw it all away. so yes, you own a useless camera and NVR. throw it all away and buy something better.
no help from western digital at all. they say to contact microcenter. microcenter doesn’t know anything about the system.

I have the same issue. This camera does not have a reset button

I Found the answer! Download the ReadyView tools from WD ReadyView: WDRVtool

Run the app it will find and display the IP of the camera. Add your ethernet adaptor to the same subnet and connect with browser

1. Keep the device powered on for at least 30 seconds to complete its normal startup.
  2. Find something like a pin to press the Reset button on the camera and hold it for 15 seconds to restore the settings to factory defaults.
    }–>RapidFS