- Can you please describe the specific problem you are experiencing with Netflix?
About every day or 2, Netflix will freeze about 25% into loading a video and say it has been deactivated and require me to login to reactivat ethe account again. THis happens whether the WD is turned off at night, left on, in standby or hard booted. A factory reset does nothing.
- What FW version were you on when you came across this issue?
- If 1.07.15 Please try to go up to 1.07.18 and validate if the issue is still there.
Running 1.07.18 and the problem persists.
- Are you connecting to any other US-based content providers? (Vudu, CinemaNow)
Yes, HuluPlus, Pandora, and Vudu.
- Did you connect to this service prior to accesing Netflix?
Yes (butt not Vudu).
- Are you using Unblock-US or OpenDNS to access the US Netflix service?
- Does this problem occur when you use one of the DNS clients?
Does the problem occur regardless of using one of the DNS clients?
Within Netflix, does the issue occur before or after the login screen?
After the login screen. I will open the Netflix app, select a show, and it stops around 25% before telling me it is deactivated.
- What router are you using?
- What kind of network (Cable, DSL)
- Who is your Internet Service Provider?
- Is Netflix working with any other devices (PC, laptop)?
Yes, works fine on a laptop, desktop, TV, BluRay Player, and through Playon media server.