Repository with software worked on v4 firmware

Do it yourself :slight_smile:

I recompile missing libs. You can load it in your repository:
https://yadi.sk/d/C4UcVZpIu8Wkt

Hey, thanks for your work! But is the Repo for wheezy down? :frowning:

Hello - I have myCloud that I just upgraded from a previous V4 firmware to v04.04.05-101.

I was previously runniing mysql-server on this guy for a long time that installed from this repo.

deb http://anionix.ddns.net wheezy-64k main

I went to reinstall from this repo and it looks like it’s gone missing. I had a look here and there is only Jessie stuff which I think is not suitable for me:

I tried it - but mysql would not install.

I also tried the mirror from diaahussein but that looks to be down as well.

Does anyone know what is going on with this repo or have any working mirrors? I kinda need to get mysql back running asap or my mediaboxes are all going to choke :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Trying to sort out using the jessie repo but now I get:

mysql-client-5.5 : Depends: libdbd-mysql-perl (>= 1.2202) but it is not installable
Depends: libterm-readkey-perl but it is not installable

mysql-server-5.5 :
Depends: mysql-client-5.5 (>= 5.5.44-0+deb8u1) but it is not going to be installed
Recommends: libhtml-template-perl but it is not installable

Mysql fixed + Updated perl (Now: perl_5.20.2-3+deb8u6 + libs)
Please, test.

Thanks!

Also added dependencies for rSync and Git.
Test it too, somebody?

Hello @Fox_exe, do you mind for PPTPD on your 64K repos?
I am planning using my WDMyClud 3TB to be a VPN server, have forward all port from router to WDMYCLOUD IP Address

Fox_exe,

Thanks for the great work, that’s an amazing bunch of apps you have made available.

Do I understand correctly that your repository support 64K pages only?

How can I tell if I have 64K pages or 4K pages.

I still have V 04.01.02-417 installed. (I don’t believe in auto updates :wink: ).

N.M.

WD MyCloud Gen1 (Fw v.04.x.x) uses 64k mem pages.
This repo only for this firmware.
On all other WD devices used 4kb mem pages, so possible to use normal software for armel or armhf. (armHF better).

Need kernel modules or make some “workarounds”

yesy that is one i need, thanks so much before

I am eagerly trying to build an amule package myself, but no success!
Can you please include it in the repo?
Thanks!

Wonder if anyone can make any suggestions as to what I’m doing wrong here

Using chroot to try to get transmission-daemon and a few other bits and pieces going, but while chroot’ed I can’t get apt-get to update. Tried doing it in a non-chrooted environment and the connection was fine, so not a server problem.

I’m not quite sure what’s going on with it.

Errors? Log? Screenshot?

I think you got one little problem - missed dns servers: (run this in system, not in chroot)

cp /etc/resolv.conf /DataVolume/debian/etc/

Thanks for that - I realise I should have been more specific, the errors were simply

“Failed to resolve
blah”

Copying resolv.conf to the chrooted environment did the trick (I think!). Thanks very much for your help.

Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.17-93) 

Errors were encountered while processing:
/var/cache/apt/archives/nfs-kernel-server_1%3a1.3.4-2.1_armhf.deb
/var/cache/apt/archives/nfs-common_1%3a1.3.4-2.1_armhf.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
WDMyCloud:~# /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon stop
-bash: /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon: No such file or directory
WDMyCloud:~# sed -i ‘s/USER=debian-transmission/USER=root /g’ /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon
sed: can’t read /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon: No such file or directory
WDMyCloud:~# sed -i ‘s/“rpc-authentication-required”: true,/“rpc-authentication-required”: false,/g’ /etc/transmission-daemon/settings.json
sed: can’t read /etc/transmission-daemon/settings.json: No such file or directory
WDMyCloud:~# sed -i ‘s/“rpc-whitelist-enabled”: true,/“rpc-whitelist-enabled”: false,/g’ /etc/transmission-daemon/settings.json
sed: can’t read /etc/transmission-daemon/settings.json: No such file or directory
WDMyCloud:~# mv -f /etc/apt/sources.list.bak /etc/apt/sources.list
mv: cannot stat `/etc/apt/sources.list.bak’: No such file or directory
WDMyCloud:~# /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon start
WDMyCloud:~# /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon start
WDMyCloud:~# apt-get -f install

Every time i am trying to install transmission i am getting this error what should i do?

Every time i am trying to install transmission i am getting this error “no such file or directory” Please help someone give me idea what should i do?

Please help me out with this?

The “no such file or directory” is telling you the answer. Have you checked to ensure the directory (“/etc/init.d/transmission-daemon”) actually exists? If not have you created it, then rerun the Transmission installation routine? If the directory exists have you given it the proper permissions (if necessary)?

Thanks a lot for your reply how to create and what will be command will you help me with it please i am new to this
?