Replacement Hard Disk Not Receive Yet

sir,

i am seller of computer parts,from COMPUTER CYBORG, NEAR KENDRIYA VIDIYALAYA,STATION ROAD,RAILY COLONY JHARKHAND,BOKARO-827010 Mo-09263826089

I had sent Total 14 Customer hard disk hard disk for replacement on 19 January 2011. TO RT OUTSOURCING SERVICES LIMITED,WESTERN DIGITALSERVICE DIVISION,B-81,OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA PHASE-2,NEW DELHI 110020,company has received hard disk on 28 january 2011, RMA-[deleted]I am waiting for the replacement for more than 1 year.

I am taking continues followup on toll free no 18002005789 and 1800119393, and also I had sent mails to wdexpress.india@wdc.com. I have try hard to get the line. And when I get the line I have to wait 20-30 min to talk to the executive. The person says that the hard disk will been delivered shorty. they were always assured me that your hard drive will send you shortly but they never send me hard disk .i have orginal booking copy of courier receipt now tell me what should i do? Plz help me to get back my hard disk.

Wow, not cool at all. I think is better if you reach WD directly by email like going to www.wdc.com and write the email from there…