Remote Backup-Only receiving alerts when backup fails

I have email alerts configured for ‘all’ but I only see alerts when my remote backups fail. I expect to see alerts when the backup completes, too. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Hi @kdw157,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Yes…I have opened an incident and have gotten the run around. I received update via email saying that i need to call so they can help me. I called and spent 45 minutes on the phone being told to READ the KB article. I fear there is comprehension issue of the techs on the phone who do not understand simple English. I stated and will state again>

I am running OS5 on my WD Cloud Device
I have Notifications set to ALL
I receive email alerts for everything except SUCCESSFUL REMOTE BACKUPS
I receive email alerts for failed remote backups only
I see the successful back up notification on the WD Dashboard but DO NOT get email alerts for them.
I am using the WD Remote Backup app.
I am also using the WD Virus Scan app.
I get email alerts when the Virus scan START and Ends successfully
I do NOT get email alerts when the backup finishes successfully. YET…I see the backup alerts on the dashboard.
The techs have just told me that because the alert I’m seeking is not DEVICE related I will not receive it via email. They could not answer the question as to why every other NON DEVICE related alert works and they also could not direct me to ANYTHING on the knowledgebase that describes the behavior I am seeing as ‘working as designed’.

Once again… going to WD support is huge waste of my time.