Regarding my WD80EZAZ-11TDBA0 8Tb Internal HDD Specs including operating temperature

Hello to all… I was wondering at least what the maximum allowable operating temperature would be for this HDD and as listed above it is an internal 8Tb HDD at 5400RPM as well… Also when transferring files when the case is on totally it has currently gotten to 49 Degrees Celcius. So That is why I am asking… So, Anyways, Thanks for listening and have a very nice day as well and stay safe out there also…

Hard disks can tolerate 50C but most chassis have fans to keep them down closer to 30C.

How is the disk installed, it can have an impact on long term survival

Hey there, It is mounted inside the case and a little too close to a seagate internal 8tb which was an external usb 3 seagate hdd. And just so happens they both are connected right now anyways… But right now to my knowledge it is the best I can do anyways…Thanks for the reply as well though…

is there a place for a fan in the disk cage?

if so install one

No, I don’t think so…

is there a make and model for your chassis?

It is an ANTEC Case and unfortunately I don’t currently know the model of this case either…! Also Here is the Model NSK6580 and it did come with a 430 Watt Power Supply. I did have to find it online though… Also I am not using the psu that came with it, I am currently using a Thermaltake 1200Watt PSU also…

The Antec NSK6580 is definitely a throwback to a time long ago. The floppy bays should give you a clue. Evidently there is room in front of the cage for two 92mm fans.

I suggest a space between the hard disks to allow air to flow a bit

More recent chassis have much better cooling so consider a new box down the road

Okay then, Appreciate the suggestion and I will definitely look into a newer computer case later on down the road. But as of now, I can try to allow space between the two hdds but no guarantees there but I will look into it soon… Thanks again and have a great day as well and stay safe too…

The PSU in the NSK6580 can be moved to a new chassis eliminating the extra cost.