Regain thunderbolt functionality without wiping disks?

I bought this 4tb g-raid thunderbolt drive a couple years ago to work on my M2 PCIE slot on my PC motherboard ASRock99 Extreme 4 on Windows 7:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/858457-REG/G_Tec

All has been working well in my Raid 0 config.

I was rearranging some things on my motherboard today when trying to add new harddrives into the system. I believe I inadvertently disabled the thunderbolt ability on my system. So I undid my changes, went to the BIOS, renabled thunderbolt, and my drive still isn’t showing up in “my computer” nor “disk management.”

The only place it shows up is the “g-raid configurator” software and it is reading as Disk 0 and Disk 1. This is normall a step you take when you a plugging in a new drive and it needs to be formatted/configured. It’s as if the computer thinks this is a new drive, but it was previously already configured and has very important files on it. When I hit configure, it says it’s going to erase the disk and delete all of my files. I can’t have this.

Is there a way to get the old functionality back where the 2 drives will be read as a Raid 0?
If not, is there a way to access the files on the drives and copy somewhere else before re-confiuguring them for raid 0 and wiping everything out?

I don’t have any system restore points, they weren’t backed up. I’m running out of options and panicking, help!

The G-RAID configurator wouldn’t be able to read this device that you specified the link to because it is a software RAID and has no RAID controller in it.

The RAID would have to be built in Disk Management as a software RAID. If the RAID was deleted or destroyed due to changes in your BIOS there is no way to restore them. RAID creation and changes are destructive in nature. You can contact a data recovery company and explain what you changed and see if they have any other options to provide.

I figured it out. I had to go to my BIOS and set thunderbolt functionality to “Legacy” mode. and it worked

Awesome, glad to know it was an easy solution through your BIOS.