Red light after shifting

Hi, new here. Have read through previous posts but not sure where to go from there.

We recently shifted all our electronic equipment to a hub and consequently the my cloud drive was shifted also. Once shifted it was showing a red light and I assumed it was due to the fact that it wasn’t connected to the network properly. It is connected the way it was before but when it powers up it makes a few clunky/clicky noises while it shows an orange light and then it eventually goes red and cannot be seen on the network. I have tried the 4 sec reset and the 40 sec reset but it still has a red light. Although if the 40 sec reset worked I’m not sure how to go about setting it up again. I have tried to connect it directly to my PC and the lan light comes on but I’m not sure how to connect to it from there (if at all possible).

Is anyone able to shed some light on this for me? Thanks

@buddee Are you sure you have a My Cloud Home? You have posted in the My Cloud Home sub-forum. Have you looked at the User Manual , Chapter One, Front LED?

Woops, you’re right. I just have the My Cloud. Thanks for letting me know. I have looked at the user manual but there are so many different reasons for a solid red light and I want to be able to eliminate that the drive isn’t stuffed.