Recover accidental formated drive

sir/ma’m ,
I have lost my all data due to accident format .is is 1TB HDD and now it seems empty …how can i get back my all data of my external HDD
please help me …
I am waiting your positive response
Thank you
WD my passport portable storage
2021-02-06T08:37:00Z2021-02-10T08:38:00Z

You can easily recover data from a fully formatted drive. As formatting, a drive does not wipe out the data permanently and there are traces of the data, left in the sectors of a drive and that’s from where a data recovery software fetches all your lost or deleted data.

There are many DIY data recovery software options that can help you recover your lost or deleted data. However, I will suggest you to try Stellar Data Recovery Professional Software because of its easy-to-use user interface and its reliability.

Further, I suggest you to check the below blog explaining the steps to recover data from a formatted drive:

Hope it helps!

I lost my data too, did you have any luck in restoring it?

In case you lost your data, then using a data recovery software is the only solution that can help you recover your data. As I mentioned above, I suggest you to try Stellar Data Recovery software that helps the user to recover their lost or deleted data from corrupted or accidentally formatted drive or even recovers lost partitions of the drive.