Re: Should you buy a WD Media player? NO WAY!

The original owner of this thread is  BobScott, however, the first post was empty. Our community hasn’t been made fully compatible with Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 4 yet, which can lead to an empty post. It should be compatible soon, but  in the meanwhile you could use another compatible browser in order to keep your Community activities bug-free.

I’m sure our team is working on this issue.

Regards,

I disagree strongly with that. For a lot of us the WD box does exactly what we bought it to do. Yes, it does have some bugs, but usually there are workarounds. You only have 1 post, so you did not ask any questions or try to resolve whatever problem you are having.

Before making a statement like that, why don’t you post your problem here. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that may be able to help.

1 Like

BobScott - Was that all you wanted to share with us or are you using IE9?

http://community.wdc.com/t5/News-Announcements/Internet-Explorer-9-and-Firefox-4-issues-with-WD-Community/td-p/178832

The WDTV Live Plus was the greatest $99  dollars I ever spent.    It  placed all of my network media files on my Family room Home Theater,  with very few set up problems.

The only thing I would do different is :  If I were buying it now I would put in the extra $100 for the model with the built in in 1 TB hard drive.

jlr

PS I tried a competitors model first and was very disapointed.