I need some help.
I have an external network hdd that is connected to my router that my PS3 is connected to also.
It has all my films, music and photo’s on there and it has always worked flawlessly.
This is the setup:
- HDD is a Western Digital MyBook Wolrd Edition with DLNA.
- HDD stores all my media (Music, Films and Pictures), which is Ethernet wired to my Virgin Super Hub router so as a media server.
- My PS3 is also Ethernet wired to my Virgin Super Hub router.
- Of course it’s turned on.
- I can access all my files from the laptop.
- No settings have been changed - FIRMWARE IS 01.02.06 with MioNet 220.127.116.11 built on Thu Oct 21 10:19:41 CST 2010
I tried accessing some of my stuff last night and this morning and the PS3 isn’t finding anything. It finds my hard drive, and I can access the hard drive and its content from my laptop, but the PS3 won’t find anything on there. It only shows the icon “MyBookWorld TwonkyMedia”. It’s worth noting that before this problem occured, the name was just “MyBook World”.
If you need more info, please let me know what you need.