Rclone is a command line program to manage files on cloud storage. It is a feature rich alternative to cloud vendors’ web storage interfaces. Over 40 cloud storage products support rclone including S3 object stores, business & consumer file storage services, as well as standard transfer protocols.
Rclone helps you:
- Backup (and encrypt) files to cloud storage
- Restore (and decrypt) files from cloud storage
- Mirror cloud data to other cloud services or locally
- Migrate data to cloud, or between cloud storage vendors
- Mount multiple, encrypted, cached or diverse cloud storage as a disk
- Analyse and account for data held on cloud storage using lsf, ljson, size, ncdu
- Union file systems together to present multiple local and/or cloud file systems as one
- Login credentials (change them): mycloud - mycloud
- it’s a script that installs the latest version of Rclone and the Rclone webgui.
- not tested on ARM platforms like EX2Ultra yet (please provide feedback)
- consider the installer part of this package to be in alpha status, it’s brand new.
Tags: S3, Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, B2, NextCloud, Owncloud, Webdav, OpenStack SWIFT, Yandex, Minio, Rackspace, … and more