RAID question

I’m banging my head against the wall here feeling like an ■■■■■. I upgraded my Cloud Mirror with two drives to a new WD PR4100. I installed the drives from my cloud mirror in bays 1 and 2. These two drives are mirrors so data access has not been an issue on at all. What I want to know is how do I set up the other two drives in bay 3 and 4 (These are both new WD 2TB drives, same model as the drives in bays 1 and 2), to mirror drives 1 and 2. I’m basically wanting the whole NAS to just mirror but with more redundancy. Every time I go to the RAID settings, it looks like it’s setting up a new volume and drives 3 and 4 are mirroring each other which is useless because they’re blank. Basically, my question is, it is possible to have drives 2, 3, and 4 mirror drive 1? I’m sorry if this isn’t clear, please let me know if I can provide any more info that will clear up what it is I’m needing to do. Thank you.

Hi ghosttwofive,

You can refer to the link mentioned below in order to resolve your issue.

https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25488

Thank you for the link. I’m waiting on a new drive to get here. I’m considering creating a 2nd volume with drives 3 and 4 and having both volumes in RAID 1 but I’m bit sure how to make volume 2 mirror volume 1.