Quotas on MBL

Hi, I understand that quotas on shares aren’t currently available on the MBL, but does anyone know if there are any plans to allow this in future software releases?

The reason I ask is that I’d love to replace using my Time Capsule for TM backups, but don’t want TM to effectively hog the space on my MBL, hence the desire for quotas.

Btw, isn’t it about time WD made smartware perform similarly on a mac to a windows machine, as it’s basically non-existent for the mac, and despite the software initially installing an icon into my macs’ status bar, that has now disappeared and I can’t find it on my system to put it back - I’ve tried reinstalling it from the dvd but the system won’t let me as it says it’s already installed.

Cheers

Rick

Rick1486, your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; best placed in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea. However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Network Drive Ideas

Regards,

Please search through the drive ideas first before posting as I believe this has come up several times before.