Questions bad block and reallocated sectors count

1. If I have an HD with some badblocks and Reallocated Sectors Count and I download files from the internet will these files be recorded in these defective sectors and will they be corrupted?

2. If I have an HD with some badblocks and Reallocated Sectors Count and I burn a DVD disc of files that are on that HD will these files be corrupted in the recording creating a DVD of corrupted files?

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6226

Does HDD and operating system have any automatic function to allocate and separate defective sectors from the HDD and prevent these sectors from being used?

Unfortunately not, usually I have to erase the disk to get it to do that

the files are saved in bad sectors of my HDD? not automatic reallocated separated sectors?

when you have increased count of write/read errors in your disk, then you have also increased relocated sectors. Such events have primary effect for speed of your disk (decreases) and safety of your data. This disk is ready for a replacement.

If I burned DVD discs from files that were on this HDD then will I have to discard the discs because they are corrupted? If HDD has bad block, sectors, defective reallocated sectors count then this dvd disc is corrupted?

If an HDD has bad blocks and bad sectors, will the files I download be saved in these bad sectors?

If an HDD has bad blocks and bad sectors, will the files I download be saved in these bad sectors?

i have a lot of disks so that i can move files around when i need to clean a disk up

hard disks are usually robust but occasionally they need some maintenance