Question on resume function for movies

To throw in my $.02 worth - I was under the impression that resume points are saved in .bmk files.  This is confirmed by info in this post.  It’s also stated that .bmk files have resume points for DVD .iso files, and resume points for all other file types are saved in the WDTV database.

As far as whether resume points are only saved when the Media Library is enabled, in my own setup, I have movies of .ISO and .MKV types on an external hard drive connected to the WDTV SMP, with My Library enabled and pointing there.  I also have movies on a NAS box in .ISO, .MKV, .MP4, and other file types.  My Library DOES NOT include the NAS share.  I have .bmk files in BOTH locations.  The NAS share DOES NOT have a .wd_tv folder.

My conclusion would be that resume points for .ISO movies are saved in .bmk files, whether the Media Library is enabled or not, and that resume points for any other file type are saved in the WDTV database, but ONLY if the Media Library is enabled and includes the location where the movies files are.

Does this seem accurate?