Question about getting back default theme

I have downloaded a few themes, played around with them with thumbgen and was going to try them out on my smp.  When I go to appearance, there is nothing listed, just a blank to browse to pick a theme file, so that worries me.  Where can I download the default theme so I can set it back if I want to?  Thanks!

Also, can someone tell me where I can go put a vote on having movie data show in gallery view if all of my movies are in subfolders?  that would be an awesome add :smiley:

ratherbfishing wrote:

I have downloaded a few themes, played around with them with thumbgen and was going to try them out on my smp.  When I go to appearance, there is nothing listed, just a blank to browse to pick a theme file, so that worries me.  Where can I download the default theme so I can set it back if I want to?  Thanks!

Also, can someone tell me where I can go put a vote on having movie data show in gallery view if all of my movies are in subfolders?  that would be an awesome add :smiley:

Your settings under menu/appearance should give you the option under User Interface Themes to revert back to Mochi. If nothing there as you say, then press the reset button on the underside of your SMP.

For your vote go to WD community page and select WD TV Live streaming Ideas.

Cheers

1 Like

Make sure you have the content source select correctly.  While in appearance press the red button on the remote.

You can’t delete the Mochi theme so it should be there.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you!  The information you guys have provided is stellar.  I am so happy with my smp, I’m getting one for my mom for christmas!  This is the best toy in a long time and your guidance has made it even more so! 

I was afraid the installing a new theme would remove the original, so wanted to be sure that it would just keep adding options and not remove the one that was there is I added a new one.  I;ll go make that vote too.  Thanks again.