QoS customization

I currently own a My Net n750 and have been playing around with it recently. Of all the current features and customizations etc, i have one complaint. That is although the QoS works currently well i feel that it would be better (at least for my purposes) to individually control the uplink speed of each individual rule added. I do not like the idea of setting one uplink speed for the whole network when i want to limit just one computer. Also i would like to see uplink speeds ( download/upload) split instead of a combination of the two. I would be more comfortable using this router on my network if it had offered this level of control.

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; best placed in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea. However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Network-Product-Ideas/idb-p/network_ideas

Regards,
Robothief.