Provide Feedback - Win a Prize

Enter now!!! provide feedback and get entered into the drawing to win a prize. Go to the How to provide feedback topic and enter your feedback.

Good, Bad, or Neutral will give you an entry into a drawing to win a prize

1.02.24 released to public 12-23-16 - BETA closing soon
1.02.24 Firmware Release – 14DEC16
1.02.23 Firmware Release – 07DEC16
1.02.22 Firmware Release – 01DEC16
Provide Feedback Here

This weeks random :gift: winner is @Jeff_Donald :tada:

Congratulations for being this weeks winner Jeff. We will be sending you a shinny new, My Passport Wireless Pro Hard Case.

Great for protecting your MPWP while on the go, and, it includes storage slots for all your SD Cards too boot.

Keep sending in those feedback people, every entry will get you a random change in the weekly drawing. If you didn’t win this week, don’t disrepair as your still in the running for next weeks drawing. Each entry will carry over to next weeks drawing

Cheers
@jrichard

A consistent problem I have been having while using my WD Passport Wireless Pro is an error when accessing my drive from my computer remotely. The only solution to my problem I can find is restoring the system factory settings. The error that appears when accessing my drive is attached.

Also there is a slow response time when opening the My Passport interface in my web browser which is only a small inconvenience.

Serial Number: WXS1E6574T1Z

Attached is the system report.

Provide Feedback Here

@DAVID_KEOGH

Thank you for the report, in the future can you please place it in the correct topic " Provide Feedback Here "

I have let our QA team know about this issue and they will investigate.

@jrichard

I hope everyone had a GREAT Holiday (for those US BETA users that is) as we were out last week I’ll be giving away TWO prizes this week.

This weeks random :gift: winner is @roma and @Gunyamate :tada:

Congratulations for being this weeks winners. We will be sending you a shinny new, My Passport Wireless Pro Hard Case.

Great for protecting your MPWP while on the go, and, it includes storage slots for all your SD Cards too boot.

Keep sending in those feedback, every entry will get you a random change in the weekly drawing. If you didn’t win this week, don’t disrepair as your still in the running for next weeks drawing. Each entry will carry over to next weeks drawings

Cheers
@jrichard

Nice! Thanks!

Today I installed the 1.02.22. version without any issues. I got the notification from the device a new firmware was downloaded, so through the web interface I installed it. I can not say if issues are fixed for me since I don’t work with SD cards and experienced no issues since version 1.02.21.

:ribbon:Since the :christmas_tree:holiday is upon us all, and we have gotten such great feedback from everyone, I’m going to give away 2 prizes this week :snowflake:

The random :gift: winners are @BrianAz and @DAVID_KEOGH :tada:

Congratulations for being this weeks winners. We will be sending you a shinny new, My Passport Wireless Pro Hard Case.

Keep sending in those feedback, every entry will get you a random change in the weekly drawing. If you didn’t win this week, don’t disrepair as your still in the running for next weeks drawing. Each entry will carry over to next weeks drawings.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Next week I’ll be holding a spcial drawing for 4 lucky :shamrock: winners, who will be the FIRST to receive a yet to be released product…keep the feedback coming and stay tuned for more details

Cheers
@jrichard

And again a new install without issues, this time firmware v1.02.23. Quick and easy install and reboot of the device. Came online quickly and ready to roll.

Edit: Seems I was to quick with my conclusion here. Right now I’m unable to access my WD. It is connected to the WiFi network, so tells my router. I can not access it anymore though. I’ll report back later after some trial and error.

1.02.23 was Auto-Updated w/o issues. Haven’t found any concerns. Everything is working (Including Plex) as expected.

Hello everyone, sorry for posting this a few days late, here are this weeks NORMAL random winers

The random :gift: winners are @PuDLeZ and @Craig_Buehler :tada:

Keep sending in those feedback, every entry will get you a random change in the weekly drawing. If you didn’t win this week, don’t disrepair as your still in the running for next weeks drawing. Each entry will carry over to next weeks drawings.

Cheers
@jrichard

Hello everyone, well it’s that time of the week again, you know, time to announce the WINNERS

The random :gift: winners are @Mickey6Pack and @ROBERT_REED :tada:

Cheers
@jrichard

Hello everyone, with the release of the 1.02.24 FW and the closing of this BETA forum, I’m announcing the winners of the final prize, a 1 TB My Passport Portable HDD

The random drawing winners are

Congratulations for being the special prize winners, and a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that participated and provided us feedback.

Cheers
@jrichard

Cool. Nice Christmas Present. I haven’t won anything in over 20 years. Thanks!