Problems with the forum

When I reply to a message, and click ‘quote’ one of two things happen:

1: Either the quoted text comes up, but is *ultra tiny* and unreadable. If I enter any new text this text is also ultra tiny.

or

2: Your website tells me “An Unexpected Error has occurred.” and i get a link back to the thread.

And just now when i clicked to create this new post, the text was again *ultra tiny* so i am typing this text in an external program and pasting it in.

A week or so ago it seemed to work fine - what has happened to the site?

(Using Firefox 3)

Are you on the latest version of Firefox? I think it’s 3.5.7. Also, what OS are you on? I haven’t noticed this is Firefox or Chrome, but we’ll look in to it.

-WendyM

I’m replying to you now in Chrome - and its the same problem here. Its like its something with my account - is there a font size default setting somewhere that I might have changed and forgotten about?

If you go to “My Settings > Preferences > Display” there is a text size setting, which defaults to medium. Check that and see if it’s set to small.

-WendyM

WendyM wrote:

If you go to “My Settings > Preferences > Display” there is a text size setting, which defaults to medium. Check that and see if it’s set to small.

-WendyM

Well, it seems there is a bug with your forum.

I had indeed changed the text setting to “Large” - Large produces an ultra tiny font size.

Chosing “Small” results in a font size larger than “Large”.

(X-Large is large, and a bit too large)

So i guess we found it.

Thanks again for finding this - I’ll make sure it’s reported.

-WendyM

1 Like