Problems with My Book ® WE ™ II 2TB by Apple Extreme in "Bridge" mode

Has recently become the owner of a Western Digital My Book ® WE ™ II 2TB, 

However, has encountered problems in getting my “My Book” in my home network where I’m running with a router: Netgear cg3100 (Broadband) as the base. 
Also have an Apple AirPort Express and AirPort Extreme in “bridge” mode by my Netgear (Base) 

The problem: 

My Apple Extreme (running in “bridge” mode), are connected to Netgear router with no problems, it is precisely when I want to plug in “My Book” drive through apple extreme that I can not find it on any of my Mac Book that is the problem. 

Judgement tests I have done: 

• Apple AirPort Extreme (Creates own network on it and connect my book) then connect my Mac computer to apple extreme - it works! 
    However, I want it to be in “bridge” mode to netgear router so that I can use internet on the same network. 

• Netgear Router (Run it as a base out to the internet). 
    Works fine to drive my book through this, but a bit slower transfer. 

Are there any settings you should do in order to be able to find a typical NAS hard drive / server (My Book ® WE ™ II 2TB) through a router in “bridge” mode (apple extreme) to another router (netgear)? 

Grateful for creative ideas and answers! 

Units / flow I want to use: 
Western Digital My Book ® WE ™ II 2TB → Apple Airport Extreme Base Station → Netgear Router cg3100 (Wired & Freeserve - The network I’m plugged in)

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Regards,