Problems with Get Content Info

Hello.

It would seem that this fonction is not working properly.  Here are 2 copies of Get Content Info from 2 different albums.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

1995-06-13

Jagged Little Pill is the third studio album (and the first to be released internationally) by Canadian singer-songwriter Alanis Morissette.

Alanis Morissette

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

2002-02-25

Under Rug Swept is the fifth album by Canadian singer-songwriter Alanis Morissette.Alanis Morissette</prevartist

As you can see some info is wrong (ie artist) or just missing (ie genre, album, ect).

I read somewhere that Get content Info get wiped out if the Live hub is reset.  This is not ideal.  Quote me if I’m wrong.

It would be nice if this info could be created by a third party application like Thumbgen does for video file.

I try creating an export to xml proflle using MP3Tag but it does not support the placeholder.  Xmls created with MP3Tag seem to have some effect.  After saving the xml in the album folder and restarting the hub, I can see the view info option but when selected,  I get  a blank page.

There is obviously a need to have a look at the subroutine which pull the info from whichever online database.  The naming convention used by the hub for the created xmls and jpgs should be changed as well.  (Drop the %20 used for spaces in the file name.)

I like the idea of having this info for music album.  Hopefully WD will be able to find a fix for this

TheCoolDude

A lot of people are having the same problem, so there’s something likely to be addressed on the next update.