Problems with downloaded info

I love my LIve Hub but there are a few quirky things that have gone on and I can’t figure them out. I didn’t find any other posts with the same problem but here is mine. I have gotten the info on all of my movies but some of the movie names revert to the file names including the file extensions. I have rescanned the info and it renames it buy then reverts again. Not a big problem but just something that bugs me. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem

No idea in here o.o

Just for trying, what if you change the firmware and download the info again just to see if you get the same results?

I have a similar, but different issue. A couple of movies I got info for have the title and cast fine, but the movie synopsis is in Greek or Russian (odd characters). Specifically, Red and You Again. Tried several times to redownload the info, but still comes up weird. Also, I moved a bunch of movies from the Hub to my 3tb drive connected to my PC and then redownloaded the movie info. For some reason, several of them now have different thumbnail pics than when they were on the Hub. No biggie, but why would the pics be different depending on where they were stored? Oddness…

Hmmm.  I can’t find “Red and You Again” in the Movie Database website.   

Can’t find it in IMDb either?

There are LOTS of “Cover Arts” in the Movie Database.   Whichever one the users have voted the highest is the one the Hub uses on any given day, so yes, it can change from one download to the next…

TonyPh12345 wrote:

There are LOTS of “Cover Arts” in the Movie Database.   Whichever one the users have voted the highest is the one the Hub uses on any given day, so yes, it can change from one download to the next…

Tony, those are 2 different movies.:smileyvery-happy: Thanks for the info, though. That probably explains the cover art issues, but not the foreign language synopsis issue.

D’oh!  (Smacks head)   Sorry, it’s been a long day.   :slight_smile:

I just re-scanned my copy of RED and didn’t have any issue?  Is it still doing that right now for yours?

Miami_Son wrote:

TonyPh12345 wrote:

Tony, those are 2 different movies.:smileyvery-happy: Thanks for the info, though. That probably explains the cover art issues, but not the foreign language synopsis issue.

I also sometimes get foreign language synopsis when using the Get Info from the hub, mostly russian, and if I look up the exact same movie on TMDB from my computer I get english synopsis… weird??

The movie Morning Glory (2010) is a good example, I only get russian synopsis when using Get Info from the hub!