Problems with 2.03.24

Hello,

since i update my WD live hub to FW 2.03.24 the device goes into deep standby when i push the powerbutton on the remote control, and the twonkymedia starts with default options.

Did anyone know about this problems ???

Andyyyy wrote:

Hello,

since i update my WD live hub to FW 2.03.24 the device goes into deep standby when i push the powerbutton on the remote control, and the twonkymedia starts with default options.

Did anyone know about this problems ???

How long are pressing the button? Does it still go into deep standby if you give it a short press.

Have you tried resetting via the bottom reset button using a paperclip / cocktail stick. A short press and release with the unit on will do. The unit should reboot.

i press only one second.

i try to reset the unit .

richUK wrote:

How long are pressing the button? Does it still go into deep standby if you give it a short press.

Have you tried resetting via the bottom reset button using a paperclip / cocktail stick. A short press and release with the unit on will do. The unit should reboot.

Hi richUK,

Now i reset the device and i can put it in standby by pressing the power button less then 3 seconds.

But when the device gets up from deepstandby the twonkymedia server is in default. (wrong language and shares)

Anyone know how i can save the options permanent ?

Andyyyy

has no one other the problem that the twonky options reset after a reboot from the hub ?

Andyyyy

push