Problema con Caviar Black 1 TB

Hola!, tengo un problema con mi HDD WD, Yo soy de Argentina, el disco se comprò en Estados Unidos hace 7 meses, el disco es un Western Digital Caviar Black de 1 TB . El problema es que el disco empezo a hacer ruido, lo lleve a un soporte tecnico aca en Argentina y me dijeron que hay que formatearlo a bajo nivel, porque el S.M.A.R.T encontro clauster defectuosos y justo es en el sector 0. Y el fabricante del disco tiene que proporcionar una herramienta para hacer dicho proceso. Pero no se si existe para tan gran disco esa herramienta!

Desde ya muchas gracias y espero su respuesta!

Sepan disculpar el lenguaje!

Hi, I have a problem with my WD HDD, I’m from Argentina, the disc is purchased in U.S. 7 months ago . The disk is a Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB. The problem is that the disc started to make noise, bring it to a tech support here in Argentina and was told that needs to be formatted at a low level because the SMART clauster found defective and fair in the sector 0. And the disc manufacturer has to provide a tool for this process. But if there is not so great record for that tool!

From already thank you very much and I hope your answer!

Apologize for the language!

Hola

im from portugal lol

i think you should return your drive but you can alsdo try first

http://support.wdc.com/product/download.asp?groupid=613&sid=3&lang=en