Problem with " xml converter "

HELLO :) 

I have a problem with this software :  http://www.tonysown.net/XMLFetcher/XMLFetcher.html

I have take xml and metathumb files for arrow but for breaking bad, dr who, star trek … i can’t

Screen : 

fist message : 

Second : 

And third : 

s3.png

So if you can help me please :slight_smile:

NB : Sorry for my english i’m french.

Thanks 

CptAski wrote

NB : Sorry for my english i’m french.

In all seriousness, that’s actually the problem.

The French express decimal grouping and separation with spaces and a comma :    1 000 000,00

The US expresses it with commas and a “period.”  1,000,000.00

Using the french Locale is what’s causing the issue.   The TVDB database for that series (Dr. Who) is using decimal numbers in the DVD order “1.0” so the program does not understand the period because the french local does not use periods.

Second Message:   That’s caused by the error above.

The simplest way around is to add a Locale to your PC to use “English” notation, and use that locale when running the program.

Message three:  That’s just a warning that an episode title (such as Season 0 Episode 19:  “Tardisode 01: New Earth”)  There’s a COLON in the name (:slight_smile:  Colons are not allowed in Windows Filenames, so it’s warning you that it’ll be stripped if you use the ^t tag which puts the episode name into the file name.

The simplest way around is to add a Locale to your PC to use “English” notation, and use that locale when running the program.

And how i can do this please ? i have W7