Problem with WD support registration

Sad to say, no one help me with this extension problem. hope the website remove this extension field or make it optional.

Bill I have the same problem, I can not register my hard drive, plus I still did not register my N900 router. Robothief forward me a long todo list, but I was busy with work and never got back to it, actually i was frustrated in his response, but I degress and would at least want to get the registration problem with the HD. It is a WD Blue 500gb WD50AAKX, I followed the direction on site, but it loop[s back to my username with nothing else under it to indicate if it was successful or not. Your products used to be the Cat’s meow for reliability and service, what happened, it sounds if there is a brewing storm out there and I hate to see it. I hope that these troubles can be resolved!!

loydgolf wrote:

Bill I have the same problem, I can not register my hard drive, plus I still did not register my N900 router. Robothief forward me a long todo list, but I was busy with work and never got back to it, actually i was frustrated in his response, but I degress and would at least want to get the registration problem with the HD. It is a WD Blue 500gb WD50AAKX, I followed the direction on site, but it loop[s back to my username with nothing else under it to indicate if it was successful or not. Your products used to be the Cat’s meow for reliability and service, what happened, it sounds if there is a brewing storm out there and I hate to see it. I hope that these troubles can be resolved!!

We are looking into this.  I’ll know more by tomorrow.

hi !!!

i just bought a new wd device but i can register it due to a 

‘Please enter a valid extension’

why ???

i tried N/A , none, but nothing works.

plz help me register it.

thankyou.

I too am trying to register a new passport ultra and after entering the S/N it says processing, and goes to a screen that has no options. When I check the products I have already registered, it does not appear.

I forwarded both of you to support for further help.  Someone should be in touch with you soon.

2 Likes

Hello Guys, was ur problem solved? i am unable to register. I am getting the same error as " Please enter a valid extension. How do i register? i need to seek a replacement for my failed EHD.

Pls help.

Regards,

Shravan

Bill_S wrote:

I forwarded both of you to support for further help.  Someone should be in touch with you soon.

Shravanblr,

I forwarded you to support to get help with your registration.