Problem with Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive

I have the 2.08.13 firmware on my WD TV Live HUB and the external drive is a 1.5 TB Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive Model Number STAA1500100.  When I plug USB drive into Live Hub the drive isn’t recognized.  It isn’t showing up in any menus either as a source for content or in the Disk Manager.  I have rebooted more than five times and have noticed that while the library is compiling the usb drive shows up in the folder menu temporarily, but when I click on it it says it contains no data.  Once the library finishes compiling I no longer see the drive in the folder list.  I basically just want to copy files from the USB drive to the Live Hub and/or Copy files from the live hub to the USB drive… possibly even use it to extend the current storage of the Hub eventually when I run out of the native storage. The GoFlex USB drive works fine with both my PC and my Macbook, so I have no idea what the problem is.  Any idea?  I believe the drive is formatted NTFS, if that matters.

Same happens to me with a 1.5 TB drive, I connected the drive to my Windows computer, deleted the WDtv folder, safely remove the drive and then connected the drive to the WD TV hub, the drive was detected.