Problem with folders

I used the filter folders option in order to seperate my movies from my tv shows, however, my movies (which are all in individual folders with xml metadata and artwork) are now showing little green folder icons over the artwork, and are requiring an extra click to get to them. Its a little annoying and i was wondering if i can take it off while somehow keeping my tv shows seperate? id rather not have my movies all in one folder with the xmls and artwork as it would be a huge mess

the little folder is an indicator that the image represents that it is a folder.

In order to play this item you need to enter the folder.

Unfortunately there are only 2 options at this time.

1. enter the folder and play

2. move all your movies, jpgs, and xmls into 1 big messy folder. This one, if you browse the folder from your PC, yes it looks messy but all alphabetical and since move, xml and imag are all named the same they are together. When viewing on the hub… u wont see the mess at all.

decided to do the messy root, not too bad but would prefer them all in folders lol **bleep** i know, one thing i dont like is the file extension showing on all the films :S dont know how to get rid of it, it went when i used get content info but since then i must of changed something because its no longer working

have you changed themes? or templates?

drizzt09 wrote:

Unfortunately there are only 2 options at this time.

1. enter the folder and play
  1. move all your movies, jpgs, and xmls into 1 big messy folder. This one, if you browse the folder from your PC, yes it looks messy but all alphabetical and since move, xml and imag are all named the same they are together. When viewing on the hub… u wont see the mess at all.

I also have each of my films in it’s own separate subfolder. It is not only because of videos and .xml files, there are also folder art, subtitles, moviesheets, sometimes .nfo’s and video can be in several parts (2, 3 or even 4 which multiplies at least the number of subtitles)) So I would like to keep them organized in this manner…

I did not yet figured out completely, but if there is video files (vob, ifo, bup) in the subfolder, moviesheet will be shown on a higher level (if you enter this subfolder the movie will start automatically), but it does not work this way with other subfolders. If it would be possible to get this sort of bahaviour also for other subfolders (with other type of video files in it) it would be great…