Problem with audio ( MKV )

Hello  , mon probleme est occasionnel avec certain film MKV, je n’ai pas de son ( audio ) , avec le lecteur VLC sur mon ordinateur , ça fonctionne très bien. Si quelqu’un pouvait me trouver une solution. Merci d’avance.

Pardon my French; I am using Google Translate. You probably have a MKV file with Audio Header Removal enabled.   Go download a version of MKVMerge 4.0 or earlier and re-mux the file using that.   It should fix the problem.

:

Pardonnez mon français, je suis l’aide de Google Translate. Vous avez probablement un fichier MKV avec audio-tête Enlèvement activé. Allez télécharger une version de mkvmerge 4.0 ou version antérieure et re-multiplexer le fichier en utilisant cela. Il faut résoudre le problème.

Thank you very much, I use google too and I will try your solution and then I 'would say if it’s ok.

In Advance thank you again.

Merci beaucoup, j’utilise google aussi et je vais essayer votre solution, je vous dirais si c’est OK.

D’avance encore merci.

AAC audio is the problem I think

cellax wrote:

AAC audio is the problem I think

… only if it’s more than 2 channels, but you’re right, that could be possible.

Wonderful, your solution was good, with version 4.0.0 of mkvmerge and after re-muxer  the audio is present, thank you again, it’s great.

Sincerely yours.

The sound will work with 4.1.1 too, but the compression need to be set to none for the audio track in extra options.

WeeDee wrote:

The sound will work with 4.1.1 too, but the compression need to be set to none for the audio track in extra options.

True but it needs to be set every time you use the program. With 4.0.0 its just add the file and go.