Problem Weith Ratings After Firmware Upgrade

For some reason after this latest firmware upgrade for the movies in MY library all i can see are ratings from Flixster and Rotten Tomatoes.  I don’t care what others think about the movies in my library and especially from those two places.  How do I get my own ratings back?  I can’t seem to find that option.  If we can’t get our own ratings back for the videos in our library, how do I stop the ratings from those other two (their opinion is not valid to us and I may have mentioned this but we could care less what their ratings are…they are not even close to being real).  As you can guess I am pretty ticked off WD would do put in a change to indicate our opinion doesn’t matter on our own videos.  Neither online because how we rate a video matters to us.  I think it is ethicaly wrong for Western Digital to assume I we don’t have the knowledge or ability to rate videos in accordance with our taste therefore we are being forced to endure the opinions of people I have no clue who they are and most likely have an axe to grind against the director, actor, distributing company…or they companies themselves didn’t get a subsidy from the company they were looking for.  So…how do I get back my ratings of my videos?

I’m not sure what you’re talking about – my ratings are all as before…   blank.

I just set the rating on a few shows and it took what I set.