Problem uploading large files

Hi,
Just bought my new WD Home today, started uploading files and encounter problem while uploading files and getting error message “Cant read from file or source drive”. Trying to upload from hard disk on my laptop on Windows 10 via WD Discovery mounted disk via Windows explorer.
Also I dont have Adobe Creative Cloud running (as WD suggested)
What is the best and most reliable way of uploading files to WD My Cloud Home? Via website cannot copy files larger than 5GB info, via windows explorer getting random errors as above, what to do?
Please help

Normally indicates a problem with the source drive (bad drive sectors and such) but could also be caused by a momentary network connection issue. Have you tried running the Windows 10 File Checker Tool Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

Thanks, checked with File Checker – windows did not find any integrity violations, also scaned against bad sectors all clean, generaly my laptop is only 2 months old running latest Windows 10.
Again my problem is, I cannot copy files larger than 5GB via browser as file size limit info displayed also copying via windows explorer giving me below error. This is huge problem for me as I cannot copy files to my WD.
Please help

Regards
Bart

Od: SBrown
Wysłano: wtorek, 31 października 2017 16:40
Do: bhanajczyk@gmail.com
Temat: [WD Community] [My Cloud Home - Personal Cloud Storage/My Cloud Home]Problem uploading large files

SBrown WDStaff
October 31
drake79:
“Cant read from file or source drive”.
Normally indicates a problem with the source drive (bad drive sectors and such) but could also be caused by a momentary network connection issue. Have you tried running the Windows 10 File Checker Tool Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.