Problem raid 0, HDD 3G and 1.5G

Hi all, sorry because my english is bad and I use Google translate,

I explained my problem, I am currently on vista 32bit and I want to spent on Windows 7 64-bit SATA II in Raid 0.

So I go through the bios to activate the raid, then I restart and do ctrl + F.
When setting up my raid, I came across this: http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/641/img0278lv.jpg

How to enter the 3G?

Knowing that two HDDs are WD Caviar Black 1TB 32MB and 64MB Whoever is 1.5G is 64MB which should be compatible to SATA III.

I tried putting a jumper to pin 5-6 to force it on 3G, but in vain.
I inter-changed SATA ports, always the same.

My BIOS of my motherboard GA-880GM-D2H is current as F6.

I searched hundreds of topic, but unfortunately nothing on the subject with the model-wd1002faex 00z3a0.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and thank you in advance for answers.

If the two model have different cache size and different SATA speeds, you will run into problems when trying to configure the raid. For the raid to work correctly try using 2 hard drives with the same model number.

The two SATA II HDD in turn, and the cache has no impact on a raid, it was not my question …

So I repeat: Why wd1002faex-00z3a0 is recognized as SATA when it is on a SATA II?

Someone with a real answer?

Godsy wrote:

The two SATA II HDD in turn, and the cache has no impact on a raid, it was not my question …

So I repeat: Why wd1002faex-00z3a0 is recognized as SATA when it is on a SATA II?

Someone with a real answer?

The interface for wd1002faex-00z3a0 is 6gbs and even when jumpered on pins 5-6 it should be 3 gbs.

Did you try testing the drive outside of the RAID config? 

It IS being recognized as SATA II, which simply means 3 Gbps, as the screen shot shows.

Yes and it is still recognized as SATA when it should be recognized as SATA II.

Because everyone knows that SATA III is backward compatible with SATA II.

@ Psusi: you wrong HDD

Ahh, then you want the jumper OFF.  Putting the jumper on forces it to 1.5 GBps mode.